Monday, February 14, 2011

California Dreaming

Next little adventure is fast approaching....this time San Francisco, Seattle and Vancouver. Not half as long a holiday as I would like but I suppose life cannot be an everlasting holiday!

It has been years since I have been to San Francisco....but I will be sure to wear flowers in my hair! And it has been just as long since I graced Seattle with my presence. So its going to be a holiday of great rediscovery. And as for Vancouver, this is the first time they will have the pleasure of my tourist traits.

Everyone seems to have fabulous things to say about Vancouver so I must admit my expectations are pretty high - Don't worry though, its not like I am expecting to be blown away, but one has to have some standards right? Beautiful cityscapes and stunning scenery is what I have been told to expect but then again, it will be very hard to impress me after the wonders of New Zealand. So I guess you will all have to wait for me to share my views on my return.....with bated breath I should expect!

If anyone has any tips to share on the tricity tryst I am about to embark on please do share!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment