Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Southwest Airlines

In my last post about Southwest Airlines (Southwest Airlines Jury is Still Out) I was undecided whether I was leaning towards a hit or miss verdict of the Airline. My mind is now swaying towards the miss now thanks to the news that a Southwest flight to Denver forced to land shortly after take off due to fault and was damaged when a hole exploded through the cabin. Together with cracks found in five more Southwest planes which has resulted in a large 700 services being cancelled since last Friday (as reported by the Daily Mail Southwest Airlines in Daily Mail) Im a little unnerved.

So realistically this could have been any airline, however thanks to this little snippet of news I can proudly say the Jury is still well and truly out on this airline and it is going to take some convincing for this verdict to be a positive one!

Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment